• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this even legal?!

BugEyeBear

To be fair...

The seller clearly says (in RED) "Picture #6 with the guy driving is for reference only."

So he's not trying to imply that it comes with a ring mount.

I think he just didn't have a full view picture of the truck, just the GL pics.

As the recovery window narrows the seller is either gonna have to drop the price OR make arrangements to go get it himself.

I'd be willing to bet that you'll see this truck relisted again & again with the price slowly dropping to something more "reasonable". OR the listing might just end early one day with an "item is no longer available" explanation once the seller finds a buyer who is willing to give him what he REALLY is willing to sell if for.

nhdiesel

Funny thing is, I don't think he's hit the 14-day mark yet...it looks like he hasn't received his invoice yet!

I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK FROM THE G0VERNMENT SO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR CLEARENCE TO PICK IT UP. I HAVE DONE THIS ALL BEFORE AND IT IS NO BIG DEAL, IT JUST TAKES A LITTLE MORE TIME THAN NORMAL.

So he probably just won the truck and expects his EUC back quickly. But what if it turns out to take 40-60 days like many of us repeat buyers did? That ebay buyer will be pretty disappointed!

Essentially whoever buys this on ebay will have the same downfalls and issues as any direct GL purchase, except they are paying retail price for it. Sounds like a bargain to me!!!

Jim

chgofiveo

The seller seems to me to be a buyer, who make have got caught up in an auction and won something he didnt really want... Now, having some "Buyers Remorse", is trying to unload it on some unsuspecting sucker... I dont think he will get a bite

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks