• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this good?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, first, NO PICS....my bad aua , had a camera, but was too....focused to take pics. A sweet M151A2, hard top, a tad dented, UNCUT, :shock: pretty straight, glass is good. Has civy tires and runs. Is 5K a good price? Hasn't been registered, but has all the papers. I noticed no tailgate. Is there one on a MUTT? The back is open, like no rear doors, but the top matches the bed opening. There is also a round looking thing on the passenger side. What is it??
This about the 15th time I have looked at this truck. Every time I see it, I get wood...sorry :oops: . I am sure I could talk him down, but...
I also think I have asked this b-4. Sorry, CRS...i'm getting old or have reached my memory limits! :roll:

Floyd

Will: It sounds like an 825, it was the 106 mod. The round thing on the side should be for the spare. That one was wide open in back. None had a tail gate per say. They did have a small enclosure with a spare tire mount on the rear toward the right. Uncut, the price is ok but I'd work him down a bit. Good luck.

Floyd