• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this m35a3 worth $2200

Blythewoodjoe

Not trying to sell anything here, but if you are looking for a replacement cab and an A2 cab will work I am parting out a truck or two and I'm about an hour south of Charlotte. I will be busy until after the Georgia rally.

Joe

CobraCDR

I would take it! You should too, that way I can call you when I need a part! :beer: Seriously, it's worth that much easily just in parts alone.

Last edited:

treessw

GET ON IT!!!! Good deal!!! Let me know if its to much of a fixer upper for you and I would be glad to take it off your hands:beer:

goodguyzy

my two cents, 100% buy it, as far as fixing it up? not worth the money, I think you would be money ahead to part it out and just buy a good truck.

Titanium-Wolverine

Clifton is a member here so you really don't need to line e-bay's pockets. Replace the soft top, passenger door and windshield frame on the cab, and that part is good to go. That leaves you the hood, tires and the radiator/intercooler to patch and you'll be rolling! AMGeneral does not live very far from you and could probably help you find parts. Jim Henry in Albemarle could probably locate most of what you need too!
is he the guy with the two military helicopters on hwy 73

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TW,
Yes, Jim Henry is on Hwy 73! Just don't take any $50 bills with you if you want to make a purchase 20's and 100's are fine, but he does not like US Grant - something about the 'recent unpleasantness' sets him off.

jerseyjeep2003

Looks like junk to me, better not buy it. By the way what is your buddy's phone number I COULD get rid of it for him....hahaha. You better not let that one go, my friend. Everything looks easily repairable, especially since you have access to a fab shop. BUY IT.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks