• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this the right pump?

SmokeyDod

I think you need to take a real close look at that offer on the IP???????????? NO feedback, no sales, just started, no paypal (where you would be covered if something was not right). Just a cleaning & looking at "bad" parts is not a "rebuild" in my opinon. Note that he wants your CC # right off just in case he does not recd back the core in 10 days. If Stanadyne IP have not been rebuilt the no. system is DB-xxxx - xxxx . If it has been by a aurthorized Stanadyne dealer, the part # start off as DB-2 -xxxx. I'm just saying watch yourself on this one. All the MV use the "j"code engines. I would ask him what are the nos after the DB the 1st 4 and the next 4 and then ask him what are the 1st 4 nos after the DB on the 6.5 mech. IP pumps