• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this the right pump?

SmokeyDod

I think you need to take a real close look at that offer on the IP???????????? NO feedback, no sales, just started, no paypal (where you would be covered if something was not right). Just a cleaning & looking at "bad" parts is not a "rebuild" in my opinon. Note that he wants your CC # right off just in case he does not recd back the core in 10 days. If Stanadyne IP have not been rebuilt the no. system is DB-xxxx - xxxx . If it has been by a aurthorized Stanadyne dealer, the part # start off as DB-2 -xxxx. I'm just saying watch yourself on this one. All the MV use the "j"code engines. I would ask him what are the nos after the DB the 1st 4 and the next 4 and then ask him what are the 1st 4 nos after the DB on the 6.5 mech. IP pumps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks