• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this wheel toast ?

Is it safe to use this wheel ?

• YES

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cucvrus

Scrap it just to be safe. I can not tell from this picture what is going on. Insufficient evidence to judge and make a fair decision. Scrap it. This is a trick question the wheel could be bent the other ring could be missing. I remain with scrap it. Why have poll? Make a decision for yourself. It is impossible to tell from 2 pictures.

llong66

I think for the price, it is absolutly worth just scrapping, think of the cost, not just in materials, but someone health for the price of a rim. Just my 2cents

Greg

Last edited:

bigbird1

Its hard to tell with the picture, but they should have a slight taper to them that is used to center the wheel on the hub. That being said if it rides close to the top crown of the lug nut than its junk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks