Is your high water MV ready to help those in need this hurricane season...?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is your high water MV ready to help those in need this hurricane season...?

We have all read the Katrina story posted by our S/S brother with his deuce, and the selfless effort he made to help many in need.

If there is a need in my area of Northern Michigan I stand firm at the ready to help in any emergency.

Parade duty is commendable, helping your fellow man is PRICELESS..!

ARE YOU READY TO SERVE YOUR COMMUNITY...?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pfft. All my neighbors hate my military trucks. They like to annoy code about em. I might help folks in other neighborhoods but the ones in mine can swim and fend for themselves
Never have been able to understand that... Something as simple as minding your own business should be pretty easy. Code Enforcement though - they think they are special. And nosy neighbors - I don't have much use for them either...

Here in the Great State of Mecklenburg (Charlotte, NC) we have plenty of Code Enforcement folks. They carry badges and even have the power to arrest. I notice they don't carry weapons though so I am not sure how much enforcing they do before it goes bad for them. My dad had a patch of dirt with a house on it. They determined it wasn't up to code and needed to be inspected. (It was in pretty sad shape) The Code Enforcement guy met me there. Proclaimed he had the right to crawl around under the house to inspect it... Not the brightest bulb in the string... That could have been his last inspection - had it been somebody other than me.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
simp5782

LocationMemphis, TN
Pfft. All my neighbors hate my military trucks. They like to annoy code about em. I might help folks in other neighborhoods but the ones in mine can swim and fend for themselves.

I hear ya, sounds like your HOA is like most others, your not alone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks