• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ISO: factory HEMTT video

nchittendon

Good day!

We are putting the 977 into a car show this march, and plan to have a TV somewhere in the display area. We are hoping to find some factory videos from Oshkosh, or the US Army on the HEMTT (977 preferred).

What i'm after would be the equivalent of the deuce videos you see where the "eager beaver" is driving on the river bottom and what not.

Home videos are ok, but i'm after the manufacturer or government made ones.

Thanks in advance!

dk8019

If you search for M977 on Youtube or HEMTT you'll find a number of videos. A few of them are mine and you are welcome to use any of mine. If you need the raw videos let me know and I should be able to get them to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks