• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Isreali Defence force Jeep

HAWKMAN

Thought I'd do something different for the Gilbert show. Took a CJ5 and made a replica IDF jeep. The reveiw should be interesteing:-D

emr

Bieng a JEEP FREAK !! LOL... i would have to say GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see it up close, that is one great looking:driver: truck...!!!

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hawkman, your jeep looks great, good work.

When I was a kid (mid-70s) I got a large picture book on the 1967 Six Day War. There were a lot of jeeps like yours in there, the Israelis must have had a bunch of them. They used a bunch of M3 halftracks too. All the vehicles had that black edged white tactical marking on them, which I think looks really nice.

I hope you don't mind, I have attached your pictures here. I did this because on a lot of older SS threads the picture links are dead so the info is there but we, as a group, have lost valuable reference photos.

Cheers

Attachments

HAWKMAN

Made it to Gilbert and it was a HIT!!....Thanks to all that stopped by to ask questions and take pics..had a blast driving it around and giving people a bit of history on this unusual jeep......................now what to build for next year:-D