• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issue posting pics

nb102

I looked through the old threads about this but didn't see this error.

If I use the insert image link in the quick editor I get the error:
Code:
<br /><strong>Fatal error:</strong> <ul><li>File system directory "[path]/forum_attachments/5/2/1/9/6" is not writable or cannot be found.  Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.</ul>Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class <strong>vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata</strong> in <strong>[path]/includes/class_dm.php</strong> on line <strong>849</strong><br />
If I go to attachments to upload, nothing ever shows up in the spot where my old pictures are.

I have tried different versions of java and two computers on different ISPs/Antivirus. It does this on IE, firefox, and chrome.

Anything else I can try or did I just lose permission to write in my upload directory?