• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

roalcoal

First time EUC
Auction ended 4/29
Euc sent to GP on 4/29
I called and they said that my Euc was sent on 4/30
No status update at all still says EUC form printed guess Ill keep calling them to check the status

Gunzy

I am waiting for mine to clear for a generator that closed April 14. My friend had his clear in 10 days so there is no ryme or reason to how they are done. My EUC status just saus "Sent to Battle Creek."

Gunzy

I'm waiting for a trailer I won on 4/8/2015 to clear. Its crazy because I won 2 m1101 trailers with no euc but a m116a3 has an euc?
Tell me about it. There isn't a logical pattern the what the put an EUC requirement on or not. I had to do one for a MEP804A but not M923 or M925A1. Go figure. Plus I got a letter from DLA explaining the restrictions on me if I choose to resell at a later date.

FloridaAKM

As per prior notifications, everything was in place.....just waiting. I got no notifications that the EUC cleared, but I found it on their website the day after it cleared......the 27th of May & picked it up on the 29th.........just saying, you have to check your account on a very regular basis to see what transpires.

roalcoal

As per prior notifications, everything was in place.....just waiting. I got no notifications that the EUC cleared, but I found it on their website the day after it cleared......the 27th of May & picked it up on the 29th.........just saying, you have to check your account on a very regular basis to see what transpires.
I find myself checking it everyday

jjb

This is my first EUC.

Auction won on 4/15
EUC filled and sent on 4/16

I called customer service a week later and they told me it was sent to Battle Creek on the 4/17.
On 5/7 the status was update to SENT. I called and asked what the deal was since they told me it was sent on 4/17. They said Battle Creek sends them the updates and they aren't very prompt (I have a feeling this is BS).

The last update was 5/19 "Submitted to TSC, pending approval".

I wonder how many parts have been "borrowed" while I am waiting? :)

FloridaAKM

I hope you checked it out & have pictures of things that might be removed during the wait. There is really no way to prevent loss of stuff while the vehicle is stored awaiting approval of the EUC.

While I am @ it, I got a notification from GovPlanet yesterday that the item I picked up Friday is now out of the Quality Warrenty period, so they count the time frame from when the auction ends, not from the time the EUC is released. Just an FYI!
This is my first EUC.

Auction won on 4/15
EUC filled and sent on 4/16

I called customer service a week later and they told me it was sent to Battle Creek on the 4/17.
On 5/7 the status was update to SENT. I called and asked what the deal was since they told me it was sent on 4/17. They said Battle Creek sends them the updates and they aren't very prompt (I have a feeling this is BS).

The last update was 5/19 "Submitted to TSC, pending approval".

I wonder how many parts have been "borrowed" while I am waiting? :)

bob69302

First EUC with any company.
Auction won 4-15
EUC sent 4-15
Sent to TSC 5-19
No word yet. Exactly 7 weeks.

Govplanet emailed me two weeks ago saying it should take 5 to 6 weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks