• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Harris Humvee

EUC Help - ? Over 11 Weeks

I am over 11 weeks. Any suggestions?

Sale EventEUC filled onEUC StatusLast updatedItem #DescriptionSale DateDemil Code
109402/5/16Submitted to TSC, pending approval Fill EUC3/28/166773521987 AM General M1038 Humvee HMMWV2/3/16 2:37 PMQ

Tornadogt

Jwade Can you Clear your Private Message box. It is full and you can not receive new messages.. Ty

Can you check on. Item #684025 m977 Hemtt

I don't want to get into to many details publicly but get back with me when you can.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Jwade Can you Clear your Private Message box. It is full and you can not receive new messages.. Ty

Can you check on. Item #684025 m977 Hemtt

I don't want to get into to many details publicly but get back with me when you can.
Thanks for letting me know, I didn't realize it. I thought life was just getting easier... It's clear now

Bobthebuilder

Got a call today from GovPlanet regarding the Florida title for the humvee I recently purchased. Apparently Florida isn't titling them anymore! They offered to send me my money and SF97 back or I could wait for them to find another state!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Got a call today from GovPlanet regarding the Florida title for the humvee I recently purchased. Apparently Florida isn't titling them anymore! They offered to send me my money and SF97 back or I could wait for them to find another state!
That was not the message that should have been conveyed. FL is putting them on hold until they figure out they out how they want to classify them. While we are looking into other options we have not looked elsewhere yet. We are willing to refund the title fee and send the SF97 if you so choose.

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JWade, This is my first EUC, so I am a little naive, but wondering what the process is, and the timeline. Mine was filed a week ago, and the status hasn't changed as forwarded yet. Is this a once a month process, or are they batched each week? I hope its the latter.

Bobthebuilder

That was not the message that should have been conveyed. FL is putting them on hold until they figure out they out how they want to classify them. While we are looking into other options we have not looked elsewhere yet. We are willing to refund the title fee and send the SF97 if you so choose.
Thank you for the correction. That was my understanding from the conversation. Hopefully they will resolve the issue soon.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
JWade, This is my first EUC, so I am a little naive, but wondering what the process is, and the timeline. Mine was filed a week ago, and the status hasn't changed as forwarded yet. Is this a once a month process, or are they batched each week? I hope its the latter.
They are batched up on a weekly basis and sent up to TSC. There they will sit and wait for them to get to the investigation. you can expect 8-12 weeks for the process. We have had them take less and some take a bit longer. PM me your item number and I can see where it is at.

cruzinz28

I wanted to contribute to this post as my EUC Process begins after making a purchase on April 27th.

April 28th @ 8:00 AM
- Sent EUC in on April 28th @ 8:00 AM

April 28th @ 2:31 PM
- Got Email from Gov Planet that my EUC looked great but I did not attach the copy of the drivers license

April 28th @ 3:05 PM
- Got Email from Gov Planet that my license picture was okay

April 29th @ 8:40 AM

- EUC Status says "EUC Sent"

I know this is just the beginning of the process, but I am happy to get correspondence back so fast saying that my EUC was reviewed by Gov Planet for any deficiencies and to send the copy of my License which I forgot to attach the first time. Look forward to sending correspondence in the future with our friend JWADE to see what the status is on my EUC.

teletech

Not to complain or brag but I do have some buyer's remorse because I bought a M109A3 back in early December 2015 and am still waiting on my EUC.
I'd like to point out that it only took a bit over a month to get a permit from the BATF to import tracked armor.

Yes, some of it my fault as the first time around I checked an extra box and failed to capitalize the name of my birth county and then was asked to mail it in rather than send a scan but this has gotten silly.
When I got emails suggesting my warranty had expired as had my free storage. I called the office and was reassured that was not the case but it was an automated email and that the status of my online status would be updated eventually.

So, several months later I'm sitting here waiting. I just wonder how much air my tires are loosing, things leaking, etc. and of course it's hard not to think about how much fuel prices have risen and of course driving across TX in summer...

Robus1022

98g, Im that forklift guy. The struggle is real! Fixed the hood but the front control arm support was oblitherated by the forklift "move"......of many running vehicles.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Not to complain or brag but I do have some buyer's remorse because I bought a M109A3 back in early December 2015 and am still waiting on my EUC.
I'd like to point out that it only took a bit over a month to get a permit from the BATF to import tracked armor.

Yes, some of it my fault as the first time around I checked an extra box and failed to capitalize the name of my birth county and then was asked to mail it in rather than send a scan but this has gotten silly.
When I got emails suggesting my warranty had expired as had my free storage. I called the office and was reassured that was not the case but it was an automated email and that the status of my online status would be updated eventually.

So, several months later I'm sitting here waiting. I just wonder how much air my tires are loosing, things leaking, etc. and of course it's hard not to think about how much fuel prices have risen and of course driving across TX in summer...
I am sending a PM and I will look into it.

Robus1022

Sale date 10/14/2015. Picked up vehicle in March. It is 5/3 and GovPlanet has dropped the ball for a fourth time. First they lost my euc, then they crashed a forklift into my truck. Then they took 4 weeks to send a check. Now despite my invoice displaying calculated charges for florida title, they are telling me "there wasnt a title requested on this one, sorry". GOV PLANET IS A JOKE

Robus1022

Now govplanet is telling me that florida is no longer issuing titles, florida does not accept sf97s, and the best they can provide is a bill of sale unless I can 'prove' that I
'checked the box' for title. What an absolute JOKE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks