• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Brad Z

We are creeping back down. All of the approvals in November have been around the 45 Business day mark. So between the 8 and 10 weeks. Lets hope the trend continues!
I purchased on 9/14 and submitted my EUC 9/16. I am literallly refreshing the "EUC status" button every hour. I need help. :)

puck

Thanks to all for helping maintain my sanity over the last two months after my purchase of a humvee. Just thought I would update with my timing on EUC

Purchase 9/28

EUC approved 11/29

Hopefully I will have my M998 home in the next week.

Brad Z

Thanks to all for helping maintain my sanity over the last two months after my purchase of a humvee. Just thought I would update with my timing on EUC

Purchase 9/28

EUC approved 11/29

Hopefully I will have my M998 home in the next week.
Congrats. I wonder if these are sequential? My auction was 9/14 and still nothing.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fastest one yet: Bought M1038 on 11/15, EUC filled 11/17, EUC sent 11/19, EUC approved 11/29.

ruSSrt

Hey guys. Quick question. I got email from Gov Planet today saying that I've made mistake on my EUC and I re-submitted it right away. Am I screwed and will wait for another 3 months because now my paperwork going to the bottom of the pile. Or would they just correct it quickly and process it?

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ruSSrt, what you describe happened to me. I had an extra digit in my phone number. GP identified the error and sent me an email, and I made the correction right away. It did not slow the process down; GP submitted the corrected EUC right away to TSC and then that wait period began.

ruSSrt

ruSSrt, what you describe happened to me. I had an extra digit in my phone number. GP identified the error and sent me an email, and I made the correction right away. It did not slow the process down; GP submitted the corrected EUC right away to TSC and then that wait period began.
You got lucky. You see, in my situation TSC found my mistake and send it back to GP and they contacted me. After my waiting period. So I fixed it and send it back to GP. Now GP has to forward it to TSC again. That’s what I’m wondering, if i have to wait again or would it get processed right away.

Katavic918

Has it taken anyone a long time to get a title? So far it's been 7 weeks since title work was done. I called 2 weeks ago and my tag and title guy said that he called the DMV and they said it would be sent right out. Now I'm beginning to wonder if their a problem that's not being communicated.

Tornadogt

Has it taken anyone a long time to get a title? So far it's been 7 weeks since title work was done. I called 2 weeks ago and my tag and title guy said that he called the DMV and they said it would be sent right out. Now I'm beginning to wonder if their a problem that's not being communicated.
What type of vehicle is it??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks