• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It died, HELP

chvss65

I think I have found the problem and it is something everyone should watch out for. My fuel guage lies to me about what I have in the tank!!!:doh: Thanks for all your help. From the IDIOT!
Walk of shame, I beleive they call it ? LOL
Happens to everybody at one time,
I you are not doing anything, nothing will go wrong !

FL_Frank

Haha, thanks for that - that was great.

My fuel gauge has been inop since I got my truck, so I just peek into the tank to see if I see fuel sloshing at the bottom before going anywhere. Might fix it one day, but not high on the list =)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For a fuel guage that doesnt read correctly/at all, the easiest thing to do is pull the connections out from the back of it and reseat them. Then tighten up the ground "clamp" that grounds the guage/holds the guage in the cluster panel. That usually fixes non reading gauge problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks