• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It followed me home dear!

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I swear, or was it the stork that brought it to be with it's brothers the M38A1 and the M37. Well, she isn't buying it, but she is awful understanding about my MV disease. This M35A2 bobber was done by Alex at Idaho Motor Pool, great truck. It has air assist steering, air seat, air front shift, pioneer kit, new 11.00 X 20's, winch, 2 heaters, nice insulated top, multi-fuel Continental and all the good stuff. Not a leak anywhere. Has 5700 mi and 250 hours on meter, since ord overhaul at Toole? In case it isn't apparent, I am stoked.......[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

Attachments

Last edited:

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure how to do that. I downloaded direct from my photo file and they were full sized there? Not a real IT wonk you know.

91W350

I knew I left that thing parked in the wrong neighborhood. Give me the proper address and I will swing by and pick it up by Monday. :driver: Glen

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Short and Sweet :jumpin:

Generally speaking, I wouldn't want to own a bobbed Deuce, and don't particularly "admire" them - that that's a "cutie" :mrgreen:

As far as it following you home.... Uh... Only the Front Part made it home with you :roll:

Wishing you the best of fortune with your new ride. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks