• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It is Home my M816

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I got the new toy home today this is the first truck I did not recover myself.all of the other trucks I have had hndrsonj with me and I have learned what to take as far as tools, oils, tow bar and all all the other stuf to get one . And this was my first 5Ton M816 but it is now home thanks to Mike Hatfield.
AEC Retired Tony

Attachments

ctmustang

yeah that's cool. I'd love to have one but I'd probably end up in trouble with it. Next time my smart a$$ neighbor says something about me cranking a deuce at 7am on a sat. morning I'd put his car on top of his house. Not really but yaw know where I'm coming from. Have fun.
CT:wink:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tony you must be one happy man today... it is a nice looker .. hope you can get it started with not much trouble .. and take some pics once you get the locks off TIm:-D

brianrbull

Welcome to the Wrecker Club, Good looking truck Congrats!! I see you got the torch tanks did they by chance come full? I also got tanks with mine and didnt check them till reccently, Low and ehold they were full. Also did it come with any other "Goodies"?

Last edited:

jimmcld

Mike delivered mine too. I didn't think he would ever deliver another M816 after mine broke his trailer. Did you get lots of goodies with it?

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New pictures of the M816 I fixed the hood and air leak yesteray if you look at the first pitcures you will see how bad the hood was bent see how you like it how .

Attachments