• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It once was tan, now its blue!!!

dcwilkie

In Gainesville FL there is a wall that all the college students (and anyone else I presume) tag like crazy. It's always changing. I'd bet you could pull your truck in front of it and the truck would dissappear from site!
That's an interesting idea- pull up next to the wall, mask off everything you didn't want painted, and let them "tag" away. Another pop culture icon born!

cyberspace_7

I think you should do the wheels also. And I REALLY want to see the matching cargo cover:!: A matching 105 trailer would also complement the overall look of it... But seriously I like it!

GoHot229

Was there ever a scheme like this actually used, for say arctic or ??? I'v got to say I like it, and I don't, the don't being atributed to un-original, that is, yea it's original I'll guve you that, but I mean 'MV Original' I cant recall anything with the Blue colors unless it was some type of ARCTIC special pourpose thing. But never-the-less it's definatly cool and unique and did I mention Blue. A previous forum member mentioned NATO could there have been, or is there use of the blue scheme by NATO ? That would make sence......? If your going for unusual or bazarre mabe these also work. I'm finding that it grows on you and I'm starting to get ideas. Thats bad for a purist....

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks