• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It Worked!

Barrman

RE: Re: RE: It Worked!

I don't know what the trailer looks like either. The college student, Agengr, who found the trucks has the use of his bosses trailer. It is a gooseneck flat bed is all I know. I have a friend who has been away on business all week who might have access to another trailer of about the same type. I will talk with him this weekend. I think both are the dove tail kind.

I only have 1 santch block big enough for this, but might have access to more before we make the attempt.

Thanks again for all the ideas gentlemen.

rizzo

Re: RE: Re: RE: It Worked!

Recovry4x4 said:
Here are a few thoughts. If the ramps and trailer deck are flat steel or wood, a healthy dose of dish soap helps tires slide, do that all the time when loading on a rollback. Can you scare up 3 snatch blocks? If you can try this. Freespool out about 100' of cable off the winch then enage the drive clutch again. Reave the cable through a bolck on the front of the trailer then back through another block on the truck then back again to the front of the trailer into the 3rd block. Once through the 3rd block run the return line to the M715 and pull it up with the M715. That should give the M715 some pretty decent ability to drag the M35. I have more thoughts but need to see what kind of trailer you plan on using. Can you post a pic of the trailer?
:ditto:

sermis

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It Worked!

Tim you can use my snatch blocks..... if needed.........were just 90 wiles away.

Barrman

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: It Worked!

I will have to call you Steve. It is looking like the 7th is going to be the day for the next try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks