• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Items behind M1008 seat

dr_freeze

Can someone help me with identification of parts (items?) that fit behind the seat of an M1008? As you can see in my pic, it looks as if there are specific items that fit in the brackets. I've tried to Google for pics of the truck kitted out with these items, but either they aren't out there or I'm looking for the wrong thing.

Any recommendations or ideas?

IMG_2686.png

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are standard on many US military vehicles, though not usually CUCVs except Marine ones, as mentioned above.
Here is one on the back of an M37 that shows how the tools are arranged. they are held in place by straps.

Straps are easily found from many sellers, including at least a couple on here. Search for "pioneer straps", or "pioneer tool straps" you should find them.
The tools can be bought surplus also, or find ones that fit from your local hardware store.

Cheers

M Pioneer rack 1.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks