• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

its getting the lifted eyebrows

wheelspin

ok fellow M.V. heads. i have only had my truck for a few days and have had just about every one who has seen it has asked me,
(whats the front bumper markings?)
any of you have any clue, and are these correct? this is how i picked the truck up. right side front says (ARMED) and the left front says (M-15) with a tan back ground.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Army Reserve Medical Command. Not sure why they would have their own bumper number as shown. I suspect this was most likely from an equipment concentration (storage) site. The ARMEDCOM was not authorized tactical equipment. They were a command and control unit for all Army Reserve medical units until last year. They now only control themselves, some training support units, and non-field units.

Bottom line is the bumper numbers are very odd without a subordinate unit designation such as

ARMED 676MC
338MB M-15

just an example.

The ARMEDCOM is located in Pinellas Park so they are close to you I think. Could always call and ask---WTF.

wheelspin

:-Doh yea i have gotten that (what the hell are you going to do with and why?) from some and others whom have known me for years just say it was only a matter of time. thanks guys for the responses its a very cool truck even tho it served only as an Army Reserve. i will have to make that donation and see what else the great CARNAC comes up with. but at lest i can say i have a real Army truck!:grin:

jwaller

I doubt seriously that the last unit that had your truck was the only one to ever have it. chances are it's been around a few times.