• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's Home

Stein12501

Wait that's not fair. You can't have two while I'm waiting for my first. If that your vehicle pulling it then it's three. Did it ride good on the trailer. Looks excellent congrats on the new toy.

sully199

I did not know it would fit on a U-Haul! I am playing **** trying to get mine picked up from Alabama, only open Monday & Tuesdays 8-2. supposedly this next Tuesday, said the same thing the last 3 weeks!

springbok

It is nice and the motor was rebuilt in 2014. Had a little smoke from the dipstick tube at idol but anything over idol it goes away. Replaced the CDR valve and that took care of most of it. With only 465 miles since rebuild it still needs to let the rings seat. Only thing left is rear left brake light. Not the bulb. Will get to it.

sully199

Location only open Monday and Tuesday. Paying 800, from Mobil Al to Ft Lauderdale., praying it's actually picked up Tuesday. It's been 3 weeks trying to pick up, by the time I actually get it home, my title will be here!!

springbok

One thing that really sucks about my new toy is "not in the pictures" but there when I picked it up, someone walked across the hood and cracked it. Going to see if that is covered under the Iron Clad Guarantee

ClarkeF

Close-up pictures of the HMMWV on the WIDE U-Haul trailer. Note there are TWO different car trailers - you need the 7500 lb trailer - it's a lot wider. There is NO WAY you would fit the HMMWV on the smaller trailer.

IMG_5566_sm.jpgIMG_5564_sm.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks