• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Its October 2017: where to buy a new speedometer cable for the M37

BEASTMASTER

hey ,if u have to, u can make one if you have both ends. just pick up a universal speedometer cable at you're parts store. cut it to the right length drill out the ends and stuff you're cable into them with a good amount of j b weld. did mine 10 years ago and still works. if you put the cable in wrong it will unravel though.

Tuko

I bought one through Midwest military in 2013. I didn't put many miles on the truck it had a lot of downtime due to restomod and then diesel conversion. In spring of this year the cable had a issue so I contacted John and explained him my situation. No questions asked he replaced under warranty. He didn't have to, but did stand behind his product. They are also made in the USA. There is my recommendation!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Midwest Military of Vintage Dodge Power wagon both have them in stock, so not hardly Hens Teeth!!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks