• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

J Pipe Repairs

Rhino 5/4

I found a post about replacement J pipes being a PITA to install due to bends not matching OEM. Has anyone bought mandrel bends and replaced the bottom section that rusts out or are the new replacement J pipes made correctly now? I believe it was an older post I was looking at but several members were having same issues.

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Couple years back I bought the entire turbo upgrade system from Eastern. Went together perfect and I have all the other parts if I need them later.

I cut the top pipe down and added a flapper to hopefully reduce the rust problem at the bottom of the J going forward. I have the new upper pipe as a spare if I ever want to look original.

Price seemed reasonable for what came with the kit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks