• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jack Littlefield Armor Auction

Rickv100

I was watching Mecum Auto Auctions on Velocity last night and they had a poster for Jack Littlefield Armor Auction.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

B3.3T

His collection has been purchased by the Collins Foundation and they are going to auction the items they do not want. They are reportedly moving 160+ vehicles to MA, selling the rest. Too bad they chose Mecum over more reputable houses.

martinwcox

A friend of mine is out there right now firing up all the British stuff, also here is the correct info re the auction etc.

Martin.

Last edited by a moderator:

martinwcox

Right now the thought is rail due to number of vehicles, weight, size, cost etc. I think a Tiger weighs in around 62 tons.

There is a rail terminal in Ayer, MA, which is close to Stow that is a possibility, used to be used to supply Fort Devens I believe.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please adhere to the big yellow banner about posting upcoming auction details or this thread will be removed.

gun truck

Right now the thought is rail due to number of vehicles, weight, size, cost etc. I think a Tiger weighs in around 62 tons.

There is a rail terminal in Ayer, MA, which is close to Stow that is a possibility, used to be used to supply Fort Devens I believe.
Nope ! Using trucks for nearly all vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks