• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jack o lantern Deuce

SSG ALBANESE

After placement of our newly carved pumpkins on my front step I turned off the lights and enjoyed the orange glow. I went back inside and made a jack and coke and decided to look outside at the view when I was surprised to see my pumpkins looked better in the reflection of the window on the deuce ; )

Attachments

SSG ALBANESE

JCKnife.... Love it, perfect idea. I am thinking of taking the fun from the juvenile pumpkin smashers and smash my own pumpkins this year with either the Deuce or the CUCV.

Flyingvan911.... Love the signature hahaha, my private just asked me, "Sarge what’s so funny", I just said "You wouldn’t understand" hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks