• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jake's Military Fleemarket

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
A flea and a fly were caught in a flue.

Said the flea "let us fly".

Said the fly "let us flee".

So they flew through a flaw in the flue.

And that's how you tell flea from flee.rofl

Sorry.....sometimes the editor in me just jumps out.

lindyp38

I believe that f in flea is a lower case f....i could be wrong...???

I still wanna go though.....lol

is the space unlimited......? I wanna go and sell military stuff

joshs1ofakindxj

I hope that stipulation about no firearms and live ammunition is about selling things and not applying to people who want to conceal carry or open carry their personal firearm.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I hope that stipulation about no firearms and live ammunition is about selling things and not applying to people who want to conceal carry or open carry their personal firearm.
If it is concealed properly no one should know about it.

I don't open carry my personal weapon because I don't want the bad guys to see it before they feel the slug ripping through their guts.

My guess it is because of the liability issue and the event insurance policy......thank the bastage trial lawyers for that.

Gunfreak25

"No Firearms or live ammunition". Now the would be nutjob will know where to go on his little spree. Nothing like fish in a barrel my friends. And all because he got his feelings hurt sometime somewhere.

Empty Pockets

This is a nice venue. They try to put it on twice a year. There are plenty of items for sale in the market to distract the wives. OLDCHEV4X4 is right you do have to get there early. Vendors start setting up 4 and 5 in the morning so by 1 most have put in a full day. Hopefully the weather cooperates, I look forward to attending. This may not be the biggest military show/swap in the state but it is certainly the closest to my house. Anyone that that knows the area would not be concerned with the firearm policy. No one is trying to take your guns they just don't want firearms and ammunition being sold on the property.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks