• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

January 11-2, 2014: Ford (Including MVs) & Mustang Show at Silver Springs State Park

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
January 11-2, 2014: Ford (Including MVs) & Mustang Show at Silver Springs State Park

January 11-12, 2014: National Parts Depot hosts a Ford and Mustang Show at Silver Springs State Park FL. Registration with a 1993 or older Ford is FREE if submitted prior to January 1, 2014. For vehicles 1994 and newer, the cost is a mere $10 payable in cash only at the gate. ALL of the money raised by entry fees go directly to supporting the State Park.

In years past, I registered my M151A2 as a Ford since the original vehicle was designed by Ford and had no problems getting through the gate. It was the only military vehicle at the show! Any military vehicle built by Ford is eligible to participate. All other model Fords are welcome as well. I will be there with one of my Fords on Saturday.

Link to the Silver Springs State Park:
http://www.floridastateparks.org/silversprings/default.cfm

If you plan on attending, please print out the flyer and mail in the registration ASAP. Registration spaces fill up FAST!

Day of Show Registration/Check-in: 7-10AM SHARP. NO LATE ARRIVALS.
Silver Springs Park hours: 10AM-5PM. NO EARLY DEPARTURES.

If you’d like to meet up somewhere prior to entering the Park so we can park our vehicles together, please post ideas on this thread.

Thanks!

View attachment NPD 2014 Ford Show Flyer.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks