• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jatonka passin thru town

Cdub

Jezz, I almost didn’t recognize John with out his Cigar………Haha…

That sure is a truck load of trailers.......!!

Cheers,

C'dub

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, my heart stopped a beat when I saw the title of this thread! I saw "JAtonka passin" and I thought OH CRAP we lost another Steel Soldier! Good thing it was just my eyes playin tricks.

Nice load of trailers! Glad to see JATonka is still pushing green tin. :-D

jatonka

Mad Dog, don't even think that s@#t!!!! I have been on borrowed time since I was 20. I plan on being around to make life interesting for you all for a long long time. JT PS, I always have a cigar.

sprucemt

Man, my heart stopped a beat when I saw the title of this thread! I saw "JAtonka passin" and I thought OH CRAP we lost another Steel Soldier! Good thing it was just my eyes playin tricks.

Nice load of trailers! Glad to see JATonka is still pushing green tin. :-D

Sorry for that Maddawg, I posted this before I saw that David had passed away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks