• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jeep fest 8-12-11

krall

is anyone going to the bantam jeep fest here this weekend? I will be there with the willys figured I see if I could like up with some other members
if anyone goes I will be set up as a vendor throughout the weekend and will have a cucv and jeep at my spot if all goes well.

krall

krall

yeah I am swamped too I did the carlisle truck show last weekend and with work I bearly have time to get ready for this, I am gonna have a busy day tomorrow to get all packed but unfortunatly it was such a bad show last week I have too much in the enclosed trailer that I now have to tow the m38 with the 1028 dead towing to buttler which I didnt want to do but anyways if no problems show up I will post some pictures atleast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks