• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jeep to Kaiser

MT_D

Hello Guys Im brand new to the site. I live on the state line of Arkansas and Oklahoma. I am in the middle of negotiations for a trade, My 89 Jeep Wrangler for a 68 Kaiser M35. I'll be on here reading as much as I can, but once I get the rig Be prepared for Q&A time...lol.
I am a certified A&P (aircraft mech) I also have some of my ASE's and I've been a mech most of my life. I can work I just know nothing bout this vehicle. It will be a daily driver as it is taking the place of my Jeep. Anyway thanx for having me and Ill start reading up here.

Crazyguyla

Welcome to the site. Use the advance search finction before posting a question, some people get a little irate when a question has been asked a gazillion times. Also, look in the resourse section for the manuals for the truck. The ones you need are 9-2320-209- or 9-2320-361- series. the 361 series is the newer set of manuals. Finally, post somepictures of your truck when you get some.

MT_D

I will post pix when I get the rig. I also try to make a habit of taking pix of what Im working on as I work so Ill post them as well. You guys will know my truck like I do....lol :beer:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness.......

Contact Combst32, he is in Booneville and is the local dealer...errr....parts suppliers....

He usually has an extra Deuce hanging around. And a few ring mounts.

Last edited:

dozer1

Welcome to the site. Cant tell ya if the trade is a good deal or not, but I am among those who question if a deuce is a good daily driver choice. I personally like my Chrysler mini van. To each his own. Ummm could you post a full size version of your avatar pic?

JeepMan

I'll add my agreements to the posts about making a duece a daily driver.
Alot of duece sales may be grinding to a halt here shortly with the talk of
$5.00 a gallon gas in the near future (remember $4.00 a gallon !!) and
along with it, diesel fuel will rise as well. I'd keep the Jeep and buy the
duece as a 'hobby vehicle' only.
Just my two cents worth.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas welcomes you aboard :D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver: Looks like you've already jumped in purty good......

Welcome to the site. Cant tell ya if the trade is a good deal or not, but I am among those who question if a deuce is a good daily driver choice. I personally like my Chrysler mini van. To each his own. Ummm could you post a full size version of your avatar pic?
I'll have to "second the motion" of posting a larger version of your avatar.... and I'd suggest you post it over on this thread
And again.....
W E L C O M E :!:
[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks