• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JEEPs and other antiques auction in State College, PA

I'm posting this link for an antique auto auction in State College, PA on Oct. 3rd & 4th.

Check out the really nice JEEP & trailer, plus 3 other JEEPS, a rusty (generator less) trailer, and an AMC Hornet Marine staff car. That's all the MV stuff I could see.

10/3 & 10/4 Antique Autos & Parts - License Plate Collections

I have a feeling that staff car will see the crusher if nobody saves it. If I could spare the money I'd bid on some stuff. But, we all no that same old story.

P.S. They have old military & POW license plates also.

Last edited:

Ironhorse

Neat vehicles.

Really like the '36 Packard. Dad had the chance to buy one like it in the late '70's. He passed on it, much to the dismay of a certain 10 year old kid.:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks