• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JeepSkool Event in NE Ohio

ohfiredude

Anybody going to the JeepSkool event in NE Ohio this weekend?

All kinds of vehicles will potentially be there..jeeps, military vehicles (hummers, deuces, etc...)

The location consists of about 1,500 acres of trails.

Anyone interested can show up between 8 - 9 am, and the trail rides start at 9:30 am. The meet up location is:

HAYLETT'S CORNER STORE & BP
4699 STATE ROUTE 82
MANTUA, OHIO 44255

To get in, you have to be a forum member of Welcome to JeepSkool.com!
Really easy to sign up. There is also an hour class for those who have never driven to an event.

The entry fee is $30.00.

Again, go to the link above for more info and to sign up for the discussion forums.

Thanks!

Dave

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Huh, didn't know anything about that... 1,500 acres is huge, I will have to try to make it next time. How often do this happen?

Dennis

oilcan

Stretch, they open the place once a month to jeeps and stuff, then have a weekend for just ATV's, and another for... Well, other stuff. It's a private hunt club, and I'm looking to hold the 715 zone field exercise there. As far as I know, this will be the first time they've had 6x6 trucks on the property.

I'm trying to keep the big trucks to a minimum on this first run so we don't clog up the trails and get run out of the palce. I talked to the guy that runs it and he said this was probably the best course of action. I have a feeling the trails are gonna be really tight for the deuce this weekend.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hehe... should have had gilbert there, he will run the tight stuff. Matter of fact, seem to remember someone fitting a cargo cover deuce in a spot too small last haspin. Hey, be really cool to have a closer spot for off-roading, if just for a day. My deuce is a kiaser-jeep! Keep us updated, may have to make a run there once I get things fixed up a little.

Dennis

WAIT, the M715 runs!?!?

ohfiredude

Stretch, they open the place once a month to jeeps and stuff, then have a weekend for just ATV's, and another for... Well, other stuff. It's a private hunt club, and I'm looking to hold the 715 zone field exercise there. As far as I know, this will be the first time they've had 6x6 trucks on the property.

I'm trying to keep the big trucks to a minimum on this first run so we don't clog up the trails and get run out of the palce. I talked to the guy that runs it and he said this was probably the best course of action. I have a feeling the trails are gonna be really tight for the deuce this weekend.
Oilcan,

Which vehicle are you going to run first? The deuce or the 715?

crazyplowboy

I was thinking of going with the deuce, but after talking to Oilcan a few weeks back we've decided that he will go and scout it out and we will slowly introduce them to the larger trucks that we love. I hope something works out because the place is like 15 minutes away from me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks