• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jefferson City, MO Any info?

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted in the wrong place earlier.

Will be be there soon for a trailer recovery and was looking for any info about this place.

Thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
GSA it is outside of town to the NW and the folks there are helpful.
GL it is East of town and is right outside or sometimes inside the Mo Guard MATES site, and always helpful. Take a wrong turn and you will be at a prison gate.
GP don't have a clue but I think it uses same space as GL.

jasonjc

When I got my MKT from there it was at the MO guard site. I've been there 3 or 4 time's only once was a GL/GP person there always MONG , always easy and helpful. Easy on and off base/site.

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tinstar,

Send me a PM with your contact info. I'll be glad to assist in anyway I can.

firefinder
Macon, MO

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be picking it up with my M925A2 and have current military ID so getting on post shouldn't be an issue.

Looks like some some decent hills in that part of state.

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hills aren't too bad coming from due west or north. There are some good sized hills south of Jefferson City though. Our hills are just mole hills compared to other parts of the country though!

Stay safe and stay in touch,

firefinder

Stein12501

Tinstar the same here, if you need assistance let me know. I'm about 30 miles away by road and about 3 miles as the crow flies. I've picked up several vehicles there and like everyone has said they have always been great to work with. I've taken my Deuce and 923 back to pick up items and have never had any problems getting thru the gate. I thought the last time I went there the Highway Patrol was manning the gate. Good Luck and let me know if I can be of any help.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tinstar the same here, if you need assistance let me know. I'm about 30 miles away by road and about 3 miles as the crow flies. I've picked up several vehicles there and like everyone has said they have always been great to work with. I've taken my Deuce and 923 back to pick up items and have never had any problems getting thru the gate. I thought the last time I went there the Highway Patrol was manning the gate. Good Luck and let me know if I can be of any help.
Good info and will do!

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picking it up Tuesday.
My only concern really is that trailer power cable looks too short.
I can't find up close pics of one hooked to a 5 ton.

Fingers crossed that the trailer is as good as it looks in the pics.
Hopefully all the extra parts will be still in the storage compartment like in the pics.
I HATE thieves!!

Looks like a possible rainy recovery also.
Perfect.....

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to tell in the pics.
Is the lot where they keep this stuff gravel or dirt?
Its raining there now and looks to be during recovery

Stein12501

Tinstar I'm pretty sure that both lots are gravel. We had about 8" of rain this weekend so I'm sure everything is soaked. I have to go out of town on tomorrow or I would run by and take pictures. Good Luck!!

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tinstar I'm pretty sure that both lots are gravel. We had about 8" of rain this weekend so I'm sure everything is soaked. I have to go out of town on tomorrow or I would run by and take pictures. Good Luck!!
I've been watching weather and saw that.
Pics look like its graveled but will find out tomorrow.
Muddy or not it's go time.
Maybe will have a wet trip home.

Thanks for the offer.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jefferson City is graveled and easy to get to and lots of backing up/turning around space also.
GP guy wasn't there of course. Appointment didn't matter.
Troops were great!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks