• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Thorpe swap meet march 7 2009

mikes47jeep

hi all

i was wondering whos going to the red ball swap meet in Jim Thorpe PA next week?

i should be there ill have my Marvel Mystery Oil T shirt on

if you see me say hi

Mike

jatonka

I'll be there, with the new secondary and final fuel filter adaptors, FINALLY. On display for the first tme. And a few surprizes too. Looking forward to getting out of the snow belt for a while. JT out

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there with some stuff, including 5 gallon plastic fuel cans on Saturday AM.

JT, if you still have those Army Motors and Supply Lines, I'll take them. Let me know what I owe you.

Last edited:

art

Going up on Friday with Cdub & a bunch of others.
JT,, It will be geat seeing everyone again!

Great Show
Art

emr

The MTA will have a table just to talk up the Nj show,please stop by, ALL Steel Soldiers are cordially invited to attend , since i run the MTA display if the Steel Soldier guys want to display in a group I can do it,,just sak, If this site would like to do anything as a group to give info on the site, anything ,let me know and somebody just bring a table and it can be set up with Steel Soldiers display trucks...open to all suggestions.....Now please i hope i am not taking from this thread, I truly believe we all have the same interests in the shows, I am a red Ball member also and support there shows fully. they are truly an awesome club!!!!...and am saying the MTA show in the display area is open for discussion to make it better for this site...and anybody else for that matter...Randy

HAWKMAN

I'll be coming up Friday to set-up a couple tables of OD goodies.I'll probably be the only guy selling parachutes..:lol: Oh...I'll also have my standard M-1009 stuff. All SS guys are welcome to stop by and say "howdie" ............................................................Dan:-D:-D:-D:-D

Pineyguy

I'll be there Sat AM. I thought I'd have a plate on my M715 by then, but the state screwed up the title, so no registration yet. If anybody needs any local area info, feel free to PM or email me.