• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Thorpe swap meet - what ya bringing?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Jim Thorpe meet in PA is coming up here first weekend of March, was wondering what everyone is bringing there to get rid of. Post your stuff here.

I have a pile of canteen covers, e-tool covers and ALICE frames, not setting up there but hoping to find a surplus guy who wants them as a lot, I can trade them out CHEAP. Need more space is the shed.

OLDCHEV4X4

Whell I'm not selling anything, But things that I am looking for are:
pioneer tool rack straps
mattock head (I have handles)
adjustable landing leg for a M101
M116 genny trailer tarp
jerry can spout (donkey d1ck)
jerry can adapter to feed genny
hot weather boots size 10
383 green paint
And Im sure as the date gets closer my list will get longer.
So if you have any of this, let me know/ bring it.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No spouts, I sold out of them a long time ago. I will be forced to raise my prices on the plastic Secepter cans soon, so if you want any, now (soon) is the time...

emr

2 brand new deuce cargo covers, misc, seats, brand new break shoes deuce full sets 3 , air pacs 5 ton and deuce,,,, master cylinders 5 ton and deuce ,,, alot of fuel filters all 3 for deuce, humvee high-back and cab covers 2 ea. 10-wt 5 gal oil alot, brand new 1100 ndcc a full set.... 4 brand new 900s,, 1100 michelins if wanted must pm me, i have em still wrapped a full set, windshield frames i think just the bottoms, and sides ... i have a few mettle spouts, start bidding ,,, lol, they rule plastic looks cool in truck but i only pour with mettle, serious inquires only i have like close to 200 ammo cans, some 30 mostly 50, pm me oH and the M146 trailer can be sold also.. 1400 beautiful shape all lights work black out too !

Last edited: