• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Joaquin & Casa just checking in!

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry that it has been such a long time!

Casa_Toad.jpg

I am researching mounting dual caliper hydraulic disc brakes on my Rockwell H172 rear axle in preparation for Casa's 2024 remodel and landed on SS because of the M35 axle brakes swaps people have posted here... And I thought I'd offer a "howdy" to you guys!

The current front axle:

casa_newmotor2.jpg

The new front axle ( that I'll be modifying for dual caliper as well):

IMG_1514.JPG

You will see in the picture an additional machined top knuckle on the right spring perch, it will replace the un-machined one on the right to receive a steering assist ram .

b_beach.jpg

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry that it has been such a long time!

View attachment 913150

I am researching mounting dual caliper hydraulic disc brakes on my Rockwell H172 rear axle in preparation for Casa's 2024 remodel and landed on SS because of the M35 axle brakes swaps people have posted here... And I thought I'd offer a "howdy" to you guys!

The current front axle:

View attachment 913153

The new front axle ( that I'll be modifying for dual caliper as well):

View attachment 913164

You will see in the picture an additional machined top knuckle on the right spring perch, it will replace the un-machined one on the right to receive a steering assist ram .

View attachment 913166
Love the 1950 Studebaker body mounted on top of the Ford truck. :love:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks