• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Job for a wrecker

engineer233

I am looking for a member in the Louisville , Ky area that has a wrecker or a crane that would be willing to help load some interstate concrete barriers. I have rescently won some from auction and need some help loading. My options are to trailer my M936 up and load myself and make another trip back for the wrecker , rent a piece of equipment for the job , pay someone to help ( rotator wrecker). The barriers weigh in at 5500 lbs each. I would rather pay a member rather than a towing company so I'm asking if anyone is interested. Please contact me if interested.

Another Ahab

I am looking for a member in the Louisville , Ky area that has a wrecker or a crane that would be willing to help load some interstate concrete barriers. I have rescently won some from auction and need some help loading. My options are to trailer my M936 up and load myself and make another trip back for the wrecker , rent a piece of equipment for the job , pay someone to help ( rotator wrecker). The barriers weigh in at 5500 lbs each. I would rather pay a member rather than a towing company so I'm asking if anyone is interested. Please contact me if interested.
When I was a kid and those things first came out, I remember they were called "Jersey Barriers" here on the east coast.

Then I was hitchhiking some cross-country, and got a kick out of how the exact same things were all referred to as "Denver Barriers" when you got out west.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks