• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John and Sol at Wreckerman's LZ

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I got a visit from John and Sol (his screen name escapes me now) to pick up their M101 trailer I picked up for them a while back. They did a "turn and burn" from Miami to get the trailer.

I love meeting folks from SS and they are good people. Sol actually bought the trailers for John. A woman can't love a man more than that.:mrgreen:

Elmo made a new friend when Sol gave him an ear scratching.....when it comes to ear scratching Elmo is anybody's possum.

They had to leave the M105 since the Navigator could not pull it and the M101.

It is still holding down a patch of real estate on the LZ but is available for adoption

If you are interested PM me and I'll give you contact info.

I gave them a personal invite to the GA Rally this year and since they know some of the usual suspects in south Florida maybe they can make it.

Attachments

Skyhawk72K

Had a great road trip to Alabama with my wife... Love road trips with the wife! The Possum Connoisseur was a great host and will be a good friend... Yeah, the 105 is in great condition but I don't have the logistics for it... No reasonable offer refused... And yes, I know some of the usual suspects in south Florida such as Fred Perkins and everyone knows my brother Willie... Oh by the way, I soloed in a Cessna Skyhawk with the registration number N72K many years ago... That is where Skyhawk72K comes from... Regards, Skyhawk72K

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I suspect WM paid off Murphy to stay away. :roll:

Otherwise, thangs could not have possumbly gone that smooth:jumpin::-D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks