• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

john tennis wanted dead or alive.

junkyardog

only kidding about being dead. im looking for him. i have called him 1800 times. he has a meridyne heater i want to buy from him. or does any body know where i can get a good heater for the area under the glove box.i purchased those oil filter adaptors from him and they were awsum. any help with a heater if i dont here from him would be helpfull i need to get going for this winter. i hope he is ok. he is a nice guy to do buisness with.

scooter01922

I'm sure hes just busy, he is one really popular guy. The oil filter adapters are def the only way to go. Hope that truck is coming together for ya.

m52a2

I also have called him about 3 times in the last 2 weeks to ck on his 5 ton lock out hub project and his secondary fuel filter project-both in the works for us-his happy customers, but just recieved voice mail. Figured he could call me back when he gets back from vacation or wherever.

junkyardog

he went away for a month but was supposed to be back buy now i thought.i to would like the other fuel filter adaptor kit. i dont believe i could afford the loke out hubs for a 5 ton. they would be about 1500 wouldnt they

sprucemt

JT is back home. He most certainly is burning the candle from both ends. John is working daylight till dark most days. He also has been helping Ace Tomato aka as Ross Moir, un-shelfishly, during Ross's last days. I also know he is dealing with trying to get ready for the Gilbert show.

Just tried his direct connect and he is out of the service area.

Be patient, he will be in touch.

reitenger

fawk

One of my biggest fears. After reading several things like this this summer I have put more things in place to help the family out if something like this happens in our house.
My prayers definitely go out.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My Dad died from liver cancer that was latently triggered by the Malaria he caught while fighting in the Philippines during WW II. I will add him to the Chaplains corner and keep him in my prayers as well. I hope John is doing well and that his business prospers too.

junkyardog

I APOLIGISE I DIDNT MEAN NO HARM

not a good choice of words that time around for me. i know how it is to have someone sick from cancer. i hope i didnt affend anyone, that was certainly not my intention.i do relise he must be busy. i just hope he didnt forget me.

jatonka

John Tennis, dead or alive

Hi, I'm here.
Howard your heater is at my shop, working on ducting to the defrost vents, I'll be in touch. Ed prestin, no 5 ton lockouts yet, secondary fuel filters do work well, not in production yet.
For all of you who know Acetomatoco, aka Ram, actually Ross A Moir, He is very ill and can use all the prayers and kind thoughts we can muster up. He is one of the people I respect most in the whole world and it is killing me to see him going through this time.
Armyman30yearsplus, thank you.
for the general conversation, I will be at Gilbert,PA with whatever you guys want me to bring. I will be driving the M109A3 and Clothing repair trailer that I drove to Oregon and back last month. We installed new front brake shoes, new master cylinder and adjusted the rear brakes. take care all, JT

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: John Tennis, dead or alive

This is the first I have heard of Ace's health, He is in my prayers.