• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John Winslow Sales

MrBouncer

Yeah I bought my 86 CUCV from him. Basically sight unseen and the troubles I have had with the truck I cant blame on him. We did have a misunderstanding on the price a transmission one time but I think it was handle well. I wont go back to him unless he has something that I can only find there. It is just to far to go.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Was there yesterday , I have gotten 2 trucks and MANY parts from him over the years. Not one bad thing to say about him at all. I send all my friends to him also.
I consider him a friend more than a business. Gonna help him recover a trailer again on Wed. - Jay

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have purchased two M35A2s, one M109A3, one M52A1, one M275A2, one M928A1, one M172A1, one M313...and probably others, but these are the trucks and trailers that come to mind first. He has painted at least 15 trucks for me over the years. I have spent thousands of dollars with him on parts. He is my first call whenever I need something. I consider him a good friend. You will not be disappointed.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never dealt with John, per se, but I have dealt with Pete (the yard guy) several times. Two big thumbs up on this end.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I needed a expansion tank for my m819, needed it INSTALLED by Thursday so I could go to the 07 GA. RALLY Friday, called J.W. Monday afternoon, told him the problem, he SENT it out Tuesday morning, I received it WENESDAY morning. I had it installed and at the rally BEFORE he even had the money order to pay for it, AND on top of this the price he quoted me was a LOT less then I thought I would have to pay and this included S/H. SO needless to say, he is the FIRST person I call when I'm looking for parts

Last edited: