• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John Winslow's - A dangerous place indeed!!!

TheBuggyman

Went down to John's on Tuesday to pick up a dump bed that I bought from Bruce. I spent a few hours walking around just to look at all of the Green Iron and ended up coming home with more than I planned! Although not pictured, a complete belt kit, oil and fuel filters rode back to the Commonwealth too!

Attachments

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you are heading down there again drop me a line. I would love head down there again, and carpooling would save fuel these days. I am right off of 95.

Looks like some nice finds there.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good to see you had a successful journey. I forgot all about you coming through last week. I always leave John's with more than I was planning on getting ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks