• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Join?Daytrip-HNTSVL mvpa fromCincy

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cincinnati, OH to Huntsville, AL.
I realize this is short notice, but I am pondering an attempt to make a day trip to Huntsville for the MVPA convention (Thursday or Saturday) from Cincinnati. Basically, leave in the early evening after work (Wednesday, or Friday) sleep in the civy truck (pickup or SUV) overnight. Then spend the day at the show and return that evening.

I am only considering this if I had one or two tag-along(s). Share fuel cost and break the monotony.
Likely route is through Cincinnati on I-75 to Louisville, KY. Then I-65 South through Nashville, TN and onto Huntsville.

Anyone along the route interested? reply here or pm asap.

Sorry for the cryptic title, but I was trying to abreviate to get the whole idea in the short title field available. Make sense?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks