• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

joined steel soldiers today, now i need the cucv

batboymelt

hey everyone. I finally joined steel soldiers afters months of browsing through threads for research on the m1009. I'm looking forward to talking with you all and learning. It's been difficult to find an m1009 here in the sf bay area. But I'm determined:eek:

swirvin21

you'll probably need to branch out your search a bit more. 100DollarMan in Cali sells alot of military deuces, I would bet he runs across CUCVs as well. Should check him out! Good luck!

batboymelt

thanks for the advice. I found someone selling one in san jose (about an hour south of me) on craigslist but he doesn't seem to answer his phone haha. he's selling it cheap too, although with a few problems (reverse slips, missing driver side window) so im wondering if it would even be worth the trouble. But I do have a neighbor who is more than willing to work on the rig with me. here's the ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2677518707.html I'll have to check out 100DollarMan.

100acre

be patient I wasn't and am now paying all my $$ to get the "anchor" sea worthy . that said there are many out there just wait a bit and she will float across your sights.

$$$

batboymelt

yes, patience seem to be the name of the game with purchasing these beasts, especially one that isn't so beaten up. I found a guy selling one in foresthill (near lake tahoe) but i just cant afford the one he's selling at the moment.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd get rid of the CL link. They aren't allowed while active.

By the way, if there's no rust I'd be on that in a second for 1K.

swirvin21

The 6.2 is a great motor once you toss a turbo on it!

For future use, don't share any of the REALLY GOOD DEALS on here or any other forum unless you're sure you don't want it. I've had more than one smokin' deal stolen from under me over the years, especially the guys that buy and sell for profit! :deadhorse:

Cucvnut

Im in santa clara if u need help let me know. Welcome to ss nice to see more bay area people. Ty looking on GL at french camp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks