• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Joined the 5 ton club yesterday with a 1985 M923A1

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Put your big boy britches on and come on in. I used to swear at trucks with automatics in them. Now I swear by them. The old left knee has seen it's better days and I may never own another deuce again (well, I still have the M275 but it's deadlined).
Once you come to grips with the fact that just about everything on it is a hernia waiting to happen you can deal with it.
Bigger is better.

Attachments

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost got a 925A1 out of Little Falls this week, wife told me I could go to 5K, I bid 3700, it went for 4100. Still kicking myself. Sparta seems to have a lot of real nice trucks.

Carlo

NICE truck. I have both 2 1/2 and 5 ton. Pros and cons to both but there is nothing like the front of a 900 series staring down at you. Good luck with the unit.

Hooper

I am getting a almost identical truck in sparta, When are you going to pick it up? BTW did you see all the really nice trucks in Arkansas ? Was going to get one there but they went out of my price for the distance i had to drive.

If all goes to plan I will be there next thursday or friday. Which truck did you win?

Hooper

7413 2 after yours.

I feel sorry to who ever got 7414, it smoked like a skeeter fogger.

I scrutinze the crap out of the videos, there was a 928 that went last week that was not charging, it went high. As you noticed, many smoke pretty good too. Id rather pay a bit more and not buy a bunch of problems. Good luck with your recovery, maybe Ill see you there. Ryan

meyerhvac

Banned
I scrutinze the crap out of the videos, there was a 928 that went last week that was not charging, it went high. As you noticed, many smoke pretty good too. Id rather pay a bit more and not buy a bunch of problems. Good luck with your recovery, maybe Ill see you there. Ryan
Yeah, I do also. The videos do not show everything , but a good eye and ear can weed out most problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks