• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Joining the CUCV Family

omega231

Just bought my first CUCV!:)

Its a 1985 Chevy Blazer M1009 at Camp Shelby, Mississippi. Im planning on picking it up on the 17th. Heres hoping for an uneventful recovery.

If anyone can provide me a list of stuff to bring (Napa part numbers for the nongeneric stuff) it would be greatly appriciated.

Pics are bellow.

Attachments

91W350

Nice looking M1009! My first EUC took 65 days. It went to BC quick enough....it just took a long time to come back. Looks like your top is doing the fiberglass separation like mine is.

omega231

EUC has cleared!:D

The timing is amazingT. he day before I leave for Baton Rouge I get the PIF invoice.

I was intending to pick up the truck the tomorrow, but was begining to think that it wouldnt clear in time.

Heres to an uneventful recovery! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks