• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

July 11-13, GMMVC Rally, Waterbury VT

I 'm going! It does not matter about Norwich, we would have left to go to this location anyways. No one liked sleeping on the side of their ski slope. This field in Waterbury VT is located 5 minutes from interstate 89 along the river with acres of driving / camping space. :beer:

ReoRider

Great Show- good driving ground, flea market and friendly folks. Will be loading up the M20 soon-get into you best HBT rig and come for a ride!038.jpg025.jpg

vtdeucedriver

Guess it looks like only the local SS crew is going..........................guess that means more room for us to play on.

Lindsaym151

Hey guys, Just saw this thread! to late for this year . Do you hold this event every year? and around the same date? Im in for next year ,with my 151a2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks