• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jump starter

redass73

hey fellas came up with this gas powered generator/ jump starter. but that is about all i know.. the leads have all been cut off. seems the toggle switchs have been moved and instuctions painted over.. I would love to mount this on my 816 but before i get it running i need to know how it works.. hope one of you guys recognizes it.
thanks
rick

Attachments

redass73

thanks i wil do a search. the main leads are pretty obvious. it the third one the i dont know about it has 3-4 wires in it. kinda like extension cord. but no clue how long it was or what it is used for.. i have tried to remove the paint from the directions,gently, but so far no real luck
rick

mangus580

Red.. my dad has a gen that looks similar to that, it was out of an RV. the Mulity wire cord was for remote starting I think. If you look in the box, you should understand...