• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jumping in with both feet!

Bobbed4x4

Banned
The plan is to leave Tuesday (April 27th) morning EARLY... like 4 am, that should put me on I15 in Idaho at about 9am. Hoping to stop by a few places on the way down and still make Vegas by late afternoon, early evening. Spend Wednesday seeing Vegas (this will be my first time in Vegas) and heading to Hundy's bright and early Thursday morning. Then heading back into Nevada and staying Thursday night. Haven't made a plan for the return route just yet, my copilot is very familiar with the hiways and interstates down that way and we'll most likely play it by ear as far as coming back on the interstate or the two lane. We'll have about 800-900 miles to cover on Friday and Saturday, and if we find something fun to do, we have Sunday as a backup travel day. So planning on being back home on May 2nd at the latest.

Last edited: