• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jumping off the injection pump bridge

Rrent

I ordered an injection pump (Hillbilly Wizard- not inexpensive). I watched a couple of videos - in one the guy thanked cucvrus for the help. I’m hoping between that, a lift pump, and any/all new fuel lines- I’ll have an noticeable difference.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

LT67

I ordered an injection pump (Hillbilly Wizard- not inexpensive). I watched a couple of videos - in one the guy thanked cucvrus for the help. I’m hoping between that, a lift pump, and any/all new fuel lines- I’ll have an noticeable difference.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Make sure you get the correct lift pump. The parts stores list two Delphi units, but only one of them will work.

You want #chfp906. That is the correct lift pump. #mf30030 is incorrect and will not work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks