• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junction City Kansas to Marriotsville MD Moved

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for someone who can pickup a truck from the base in Junction city Kansas and bring it to Marriotsville MD 21140. It's a 2003 M1078A1 not running !!

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nick of unitedstatesofffreight moved the truck for me , I must say he helped me verry good. Excellent communications , verry quick pickup and delivery . He arranged pickup , loading with a third party wrecker service and all for a very good price. Very satisfied how this went !!

unitedstatesoffreight

Nick of unitedstatesofffreight moved the truck for me , I must say he helped me verry good. Excellent communications , verry quick pickup and delivery . He arranged pickup , loading with a third party wrecker service and all for a very good price. Very satisfied how this went !!
Thank you Berend, It was a pleasure working for you on this load.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks